Meopta is an international company with a rich tradition of developing, manufacturing and assembling world class optical, opto-mechanical and optoelectronic products.
Join us in creating a better view of the world! We are currently looking for a new colleague for the following position:
DEVELOPER OF OPTICAL MEASUREMENT METHODS
Do you have knowledge in physics and optics and enjoy research & development tasks?
We are currently looking for a new member for our measurement methods development team based in the Czech Republic. We are looking forward to meeting you on tour of your future workplace!
What will be your role?
- Development of optical measurement methods and unique measuring devices for Meopta's need as well as for external customers in connection with the development and production of new products
- Design of physical methods, elaboration of assignments for mechanical, optical and electrical design of measuring devices, installing of measuring devices
- Image processing, using numerical methods
- Coordination and cooperation on grant and other science-research projects
- Collaboration with colleagues and other teams (development of measurement methods, programming, optical and mechanical design etc.)
What are the preferred qualifications?
- University degree in optical/physical field (optics, applied physics, physical engineering...)
- Knowledge of applied optics and optical measuring methods, knowledge of the design of opto-mechanical devices is an advantage
- Knowledge of optical design software is an advantage (Zemax, Code V, VirtualLab)
- Knowledge of numerical methods is an advantage (Mathematica, Matlab, C++, C#)
- Fluent English or Czech language – B2 level (communication with customers, participation in fairs)
- Analytical thinking, independency, ability and drive to solve seemingly unsolvable problems
- Proactive and creative approach, team player skills
What do we offer?
- Inspiring work in an international work environment, the opportunity to cooperate with our foreign partners all around the world
- Unusual work with unique technologies in the optical industry, the support of our own development center
- Cooperation with universities and research institutions
- Quarterly and yearly bonuses
- 5th week of extra payed vacation time, flexible working hours
- Ability to work part time during the finishing stage of the studies
- Meal allowance, pension allowance, various discounts (Meopta products, cinema, hobby market, pharmacy, mobile service etc.)
- Support for further education in the field or foreign language, Employee scholarship programs
- The possibility of contribution for commuting or housing expenses
- Support and growth opportunities in a company with more than 2500 employees
- LOCATION: Přerov (Olomouc region), Czech Republic
To send your CV click on "Odpověďět" button and fill out a short questionnaire.
KontaktMeopta - optika, s.r.o.
750 02 Přerov
Telefon: 739 244 553